Canadian Immigration: Programs and Immigration Assistance Services

You are currently viewing Canadian Immigration: Programs and Immigration Assistance Services

Immigrating to Canada can be a complicated process, but the right guidance and support can make all the difference. Uni Connect offers various immigration assistance services to help you navigate your way. Whether you’re looking to immigrate through one of Ontario’s economic programs, parents sponsorship, or get a spouse study permit in Canada, we’ve got you covered.

Immigration Consultant Program in Ontario 

Our Immigration Consultant Program in Ontario provides personalized assistance from certified consultants at every step. We’ll assess your unique situation, determine the best pathways for you, prepare strong applications on your behalf, and provide ongoing support until you achieve your Canadian immigration goals.

With Uni Connect immigration consultants in your corner, you can rest assured your case is in good hands. We have years of experience successfully helping clients immigrate through express entry, provincial nominee programs, family sponsorship, student visas and more. Trust us to make the complicated simple.

Immigration Nominee Program in Ontario

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) offers several pathways that aim to meet the province’s economic and labour market needs. The OINP allows Ontario to nominate individuals with the skills and experience needed to contribute to the province’s economy for permanent residence.

Immigration Nominee Program in Ontario has three main categories – Employer Job Offer category, Human Capital Priorities Stream, and the In-Demand Skills Stream. Through these streams, the OINP facilitates retention of skilled workers and enables employers to hire qualified foreign workers for positions they have been unable to fill with local labour.

As an OINP candidate, you’ll receive a provincial nomination certificate to apply for permanent residence. Our expert consultants can guide you through the entire OINP application journey and give you the best shot at success. Contact us today!

Parents Sponsorship: Reunite Your Family in Canada

If you’re a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor your parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada through the Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP). This allows you to reunite your family and have your parents join you to benefit from Canada’s high living standards and strong communities.

But the PGP application process has many complex steps and requirements. Our immigration experts will handle the entire application strategically to present your case as strongly as possible. We’ll ensure accurate forms and documentation, navigate medical clearances, provide financial guidance and even represent you directly with immigration authorities.

With Uni Connect, you can count on smooth processing and approval of your parents’ sponsorship applications. Contact us now to get started!

Spouse Study Permit in Canada

If you’ve married a Canadian permanent resident or citizen, you may qualify for a spousal work or study permit while you wait the processing of your permanent residence application.

spouse work permit in Canada allows you to work legally across employers and sectors while your immigration application is in progress. With a spousal study permit, you can enrol in academic, vocational or professional development programs offered by designated learning institutions.

Navigating these permits can be confusing, but our experts are here for you. We’ll advise you on eligibility, prepare strong applications, submit time-sensitive documents, and follow up appropriately with Canadian immigration until your permit is issued. At Uni Connect, we understand that families should be together. Rely on us to secure your work or study permit approval quickly and efficiently.