Visit your dream destination
Tourist/travel visas allow the applicant to enter a foreign nation only for tourism and leisure purposes for a set period of time. These visas do not allow the holder to work or conduct business in the host nation.
Stay: Except for the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Japan, each visit may not exceed 90 days.
For the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Japan, the total length of stay during any visit cannot exceed 180 days.
While visiting a foreign nation on a tourist visa, you must observe the following rules:
- A tourist visa does not allow you to work.
- One cannot do business under a tourist visa
- You are not permitted to study while on a tourist visa.
- A tourist visa does not allow you to become a permanent resident.
Here is a list of some of the most popular tourist visas:
- Schengen Visa
- United States tourist visa
- Australia tourist visa
- Canada tourist visa
- Chile tourist visa
- Costa Rica tourist visa
- Indonesia tourist visa
- Israel tourist visa
- Japan tourist visa
- Mexico tourist visa
- Taiwan tourist visa
- Thailand tourist visa
- United Kingdom tourist visa
- Vietnam tourist visa
The Most Common Schengen Visas
Europe is liable for some of the world’s most appealing tourist sites. Many travellers, however, may need to apply for a Schengen visa in order to visit European nations. Some of the most popular tourist visas for Europe are:
- Germany tourist visa
- France tourist visa
- Spain tourist visa
- Italy tourist visa
- Netherlands tourist visa
Is the Schengen Visa equivalent to a tourist visa?
A Schengen visa is comparable to a tourist visa. Unlike other conventional visas, however, the Schengen permit (C visa) permits you to visit any nation within the Schengen region as long as your visa is valid.
How Can I Get a Tourist Visa?
To apply for a tourist visa, you must first complete the following steps:
- Look up an embassy or consulate.
- Get the necessary paperwork.
- Pay the necessary tourist visa cost.
- Participate in the visa interview.
Documents Required for a Tourist Visa
Generally speaking, you need to prepare the following documents of a tourist visa application:
- Tourist visa application form.
- Passport with six or three months validity period
- Passport pictures.
- Valid travel insurance.
- Evidence of financial means.
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of a booked return flight ticket.
- Proof of paid visa fee.
- Invitation letter.
- Civil documents (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.)
- Any other supporting documents.
How Long Is a Tourist Visa?
A tourist visa is usually issued for 30 days. However, some countries may issue a tourist visa for a year with multiple entries— still, you’re allowed to stay only 30 days per entry.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Tourist Visa?
Tourist visa applications are usually processed within two weeks. But, the processing time may take less or more than two weeks— it depends on your home residence, the season, and the embassy’s workload
Tourist Visa Cost
A tourist visa can cost between $25 and $160, depending on which country you visit. Sometimes, the visa application fee may not cost that much, but you must pay other service and translation fees
Can You Extend a Tourist Visa?
In most cases, you cannot extend a tourist visa unless one of the following applies to you:
- You have an unexpected family matter (birth, illness, death, etc.).
- There is a complex political situation in your country, making it dangerous to go back.
- There is an unexpected problem due to ‘Force Majeure,’ i.e., storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.
How Many Times Can I Apply for a Tourist Visa?
There is usually no limit to how many times you can apply for a tourist visa— as long as you meet the requirements and you’ve respected the guidelines of your previous visas
Tourist Visa Denial
Your tourist visa application can be denied for any of the following reasons:
- You provided false information on your visa application.
- Your passport is not up-to-date as per the embassy’s requirements.
- You submitted an incomplete application.
- You have been convicted of a serious crime.
- Your destination country previously deported you for violating visa rules
Online Tourist Visa
In recent years, several countries have adopted eVisas and electronic travel authorizations to make tourism easier for foreign visitors. For an online visa, you can complete the process via the internet without going to an embassy or consulate and the visa is usually issued within 24 hours
Providing seamless immigration service building trust in society with full transparency. Uni Connect Immigration services is determined towards sharing a common goal